Tuesday, December 31, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR RAZZLE DAZZLE



 Well, another year has flown by, they really do go quicker the older you get. It's been a happy year and it's been a sad year. I lost my beloved Lakota Sunrise in February. Shortly there after I found a new joy in little Miss Molly Montana. I have much to be grateful for; I live where I want, in the wilds of Montana. I do what I want, chase the wonders of nature with my camera. All in all it doesn't get much better than this. If 2014 can be just as good as 2013 I will be a happy camper.

"Razzle Dazzle", the above image, was taken at Yellowstone National Park. It's one of the many geyser pools you can find there. What makes this image so special is the light. It looks like something from a fairy tale. Shooting rays maybe illuminating the way to a pot of gold or some other treasure? Just being present for this moment is treasure enough for me.

As 2013 fades into history I wish one and all a Happy New Year full of Razzle Dazzle!

To follow by e-mail use the box form top right. 

©Kinsey Barnard


No comments:

Post a Comment